Advantages of a flat magnetic slide conveyor:
- no belt wear
- requires little maintenance
- no trapping of material, thanks to sealed construction
- no damage to product or conveyor belt
- dirt and moisture have no effect on operation
- completely sealed; no external moving parts
Operation of a flat magnetic slide conveyor:
Magnets, spaced evenly along the length of a chain, are positioned beneath the stationary stainless steel slide sheet. The chain is driven.
These magnets thus move the steel parts along the slide sheet and carry them to the discharge end at the desired height.
Characteristics of a flat magnetic slide conveyor:
- maximum conveying width: 575 mm
- conveying length: as desired, up to 15 m
- capacity: 14 - 42 kg/min
(for punch scrap Ø7x1 mm; at 18 m/min; with a magnet distance of 600 mm)