- Long service lifespan
- Engineering, production & service
- In-house test centre
- Combined ferrous and non ferrous separation possible
- Cost-effective and robust
What are incinerator slags?
Incinerator slags are a product of the waste-to-energy (WtE) process in which household waste is burned to generate warmth and electricity for households, for example. It is a grey, cement-like mass, coarse in texture.
- minerals:85 - 90%
- ferrous / iron containing: 4 - 10%
- non-ferrous: 2 - 5%
- specific mass: 1,000 - 1,500 kg/m³
- humidity: 0 - 30%
There are three types of ferro separators commonly used for bottom ash processing:
Non ferrous separator
There are two types of eddy current separators available for the processing of bottom ash and the recovery of non-ferrous metals: