Rubber coated magnet assemblies
Fully rubber coated magnet
The overmoulding of magnet assemblies with rubber is a durable way to reliably bring together different parts.
In the magnet rubberizing process, we often use a polymer to make the magnets waterproof, dust-free and rough. It is necessary to use a die.
There are many different polymers. The choice of polymer depends on the application and use of the magnet assembly.
- Our specialists have studied the application of polymers and magnets. This is the only way to achieve optimally functioning magnet components.
Complete or semi-finished magnet assemblies
We make complete magnet systems and magnet components for use in your own product or manufacturing process.
In many cases, aggregation of assembly operations results in a cost saving.
Our team of experienced engineers examines which magnet assembly delivers the right magnetic performance for you while contributing to cost savings and longer service life.
- Through various production methods, material choices and magnetic alloys, we produce custom-made magnet assemblies.
Interested in magnets with rubber?
Take advantage of our knowledge, skills and expertise in rubber coated magnets and magnet components.
Please contact us for advice or a quote.
E-mail or call our magnet experts: +31 (0)40 221 3283.
Safe and reliable magnets
Reliability, quality and safety start at the source.
That’s why we work with a network of inspected and certified manufacturers and suppliers. We hold the following certifications: ISO 9001; IATF16949; AS9120. We guarantee the traceability of all our magnets.
- meet the right magnetic specifications
- are high-quality and reliable
- are certified and inspected
Goudsmit Magnetics, because a magnet is always part of a bigger picture!