Filtering magnetic contaminations from product flows
These very powerful Neoflux® (neodymium) magnetic bars / magnetic rods remove very fine ferromagnetic (Fe) metal particles and even weakly magnetic particles, such as those originating from machined stainless steel and iron oxides, from product streams.
Magnetic bars are the building blocks for magnetic grids, Cleanflow magnets and magnetic filters.
Construction & materials data
As standard, the magnetic bars have a waterproof welded stainless steel housing, which protects the magnets and pole plates in the bar from corrosion. The bars have a smooth surface that is easy to clean.
- Materials - in contact with product: AISI316L (SS 1.4404)
- Connections: 1 or 2 x M6 or M8
- Magnet qualities:
- GSN-42, Br 13,300 gauss (at 20 °C), Tmax. 80 °C. (10,700 gauss on tube Ø23)
- GSN-42SH, Br 13,300 gauss (at 20 °C), Tmax. 140 °C. (10,700 gauss on tube Ø23)
- GSN-52, Br 14,800 gauss (at 20 °C), Tmax. 80 °C. (11,400 gauss on tube Ø23)
Available accessories & spare parts
Click on a product variant to find the online available accessories & spare parts.