The right magnet for your application
Ferrite magnets are used in almost all industries. In addition to their affordable price, corrosion resistance and magnetic stability at high temperatures are the most important properties of this material. Ferrite magnets are not suitable for temperatures below -20°C. Goudsmit offers an extensive range of ceramic magnets. In this way, we always deliver a suitable magnet according to your needs.
Steps to find the right magnet:
- Select the type of magnet you are looking for
- Request a non-binding quote
- Enter additional information in the comments field
- Send your request for quote
- Our advisers will process your request and contact you.
Alternatively, contact us directly using our contact form.
Ferrite magnet grades
Ferrite magnets are available in different grades, from F10 to F47. Each with unique magnetic properties such as Br energy product, HcJ resistance to demagnetization and temperature resistance.
Ferrite can be magnetized in different directions. Anisotropic magnetization is directed in all directions and produces a stronger magnetic field. Isotropic magnetization is mainly done when the direction of magnetization has to be conducted in a specific direction.
Click on the above magnets or download here the specification sheet of your desired magnet grade.
Alternatively, contact our technical specialists who will help you choose the right magnet for your application.
Prevent splintering, keep your magnets clean
Ferrite magnets do not require a coating to prevent oxidation or rusting. Coatings do help keep your magnets clean. A coating also prevents the splintering and crumbling of this brittle material. Download our free magnet coating selection table. We are happy to advise you on this choice and offer two finishing options to improve the life of your magnets:
Coating: a nickel, epoxy or parylene coating ensures that magnets stay clean and are protected against splintering.
Processing magnets in a magnet assembly: a plastic-bonded ferrite magnet or a magnet assembly is much more resistant to crumbling or splintering. Read what the options are on our magnet assemblies page.
Our magnet experts are at your service. Simply ask your questions by filling in the contact form.
More than just a magnet
The possibilities of magnet technology are endless, but the application can be complex. Goudsmit has more than 60 years of experience in the world of magnetism and is happy to help you with advice and a range of services:
- FEM simulation & magnet calculations: gain quick insight into the operation of your design.
- Prototyping & samples: tangible magnet technology based on your requirements.
- Engineering: development of magnet assemblies and components.
- Quality control: critical properties tested and validated in our own measurement lab.
- Certification: ISO9001, IATF16949 or AS9120 for your industry.
- Stock management service: delivery of your magnets on demand through our modern warehouse.
Look here for the product key coding of permanent magnets.
Our magnet experts are at your service. Please ask your questions by filling in the contact form.