Grippers & lifting magnets
Lifting magnets and handling magnets are suitable for picking up, hoisting, placing or positioning steel - ferromagnetic - objects.
Separate adhesive or oiled steel sheets and avoid picking up two sheets at the same time. For automated processes.
Suitable for packing and unpacking tins, aerosols, cans and jars with screw lids. Fill or empty pallet layers in one movement.
Suitable for aligning elongated steel objects. Compact packaging of nails, screws and wires.
For securing or fixing steel moulds in the concrete industry.
Switchable welding magnets
Quick and temporary positioning/fixing of steel workpieces for convenient processing.
Magnets for conveying cans
With magnetic rails and rollers you can build your own transport lines for empty or filled tins, aerosols, crown caps or screw lids.
Timing belt magnetic conveyors
Timing belts transport steel sheets - up to 5 mm thick - to and from processing machines. Very accurate and fast.
Magnetic conveyor rollers for sheets
For transporting steel sheets to and from processing machines. They maintain their strength for life and are easy to install.
Transport of small, sharp metal parts. Have no moving parts on the outside. Suitable for oiled products, such as punching waste.
Ensuring the steep upward transport of long steel products, such as nails and screws, in the packaging industry.
Applications with magnets for handling, lifting, transporting and fixing
Magnets help you automate various processes.
Magnets for handling:
- Automatic positioning of flat/formed or perforated steel sheets, or thick steel workpieces.
- Separation of the top sheet of a stack. This prevents a robot from taking several sheets - thin or adhesive - at the same time.
- Uniform alignment of nails or screws to reduce packaging volume.
- Manual picking up of small workpieces. This is especially useful for repetitive operations. It prevents dirty hands and injuries from sharp burrs.
Magnets for lifting:
- Moving heavy steel objects with a crane. For instance, lifting shafts from a storage bin or thick steel sheets from a cutting table.
Magnets for transport:
- Automation of packaging lines: putting tins or glass jars with a steel lid in boxes or on pallets.
- Horizontal, vertical of hanging movement or transport of steel products such as tins, lids, sheets, pipes and shafts over larger distances.
- Horizontal or steeply sloping removal or transport of small, sharp objects such as punching waste, nails or screws. Without belt wear.
Magnets for fixing:
- Easily securing moulds or workpieces for welding, grinding, polishing or assembly.