Switchable welding magnets
Welding magnets - also called magnetic welding holders or magnetic clamps are used to temporarily secure steel objects in any desired position. Holding workpieces in place is often useful when welding, grinding or polishing. These switchable holding magnets are a quick and secure solution.
- Switching: manual
- Max. holding force: 4500 N
- Magnet produces magnetic field on 3 sides
Application of switchable welding magnets
Switchable welding magnets - or magnetic clamps - are ideal for quickly and temporarily positioning and securing steel workpieces.
This allows you to easily weld, grind or otherwise rework them.
Despite the powerful magnetic field - in 3 directions - when switched on, no residual magnetism remains after release.
Switchable welding magnets have the following advantages:
- they are compact;
- they have a manually switchable magnetic field;
- they can be used for many application;
- they are magnetic on 3 sides;
- they have a maximum holding force of 4,500 N.