Renewed after 25 years.
The current range of chocolate filters has been successful for more than 25 years. Chocolate manufacturers who have been using the double walled filter over the years benefit from an efficient production process and high-quality chocolate. With the vast array of benefits the EHEDG filter offers, Goudsmit has further proven it can do better and has therefore renewed the filter. Below we describe how this offers added value for you as a manufacturer.
The basis for this new design is the already existing EHEDG filter series. These filters comply with the highest possible requirements within the food industry.
- The housing is no longer welded, but rather produced from a single piece of material. This leads to a high degree of finish.
- The new design ensures that heating water cannot come into contact with the product channel. This ensures a safe production process and eliminates the risk of foreign bodies.
- A fully modular design. This means that we can supply the standard housings with both an ISO pipe and a DIN pipe. Therefore, making it easy to integrate with an existing installation and suitable for all used couplings. In this way, we are able to meet your needs for seamless integration.
The modular design offers even more advantages. It allows us to add options more easily. You can choose from the options below:
- Extra powerful magnetic core. This not only raises the magnetic value to 11,000 gauss, but is also easy to clean.
- Cleaning tool. This cleans the magnet semi-automatically.
- LoTo system. A 'Lock out, Tag out' safety system ensures that the magnet can only be taken into production if the extractor has actually been replaced correctly after cleaning.
- Detection sensor. This continuously monitors the presence of a magnetic field in the product channel.
We at Goudsmit Magnetics, are convinced that our new range of hygienic filters will benefit you. We have listened to the wishes of our customers and integrated them into our brand new filter. A filter that adds extra value to your production process. Allowing us to provide you with optimum food safety for the next 25 years.
For more information please use the contact form